Thursday, June 19, 2008

exercise 1= blog post#1

Most striking idea of Management Information System (MIS)



My most striking idea of MIS is that mis is so important because it help me gain more knowledge about MIS . It help in my career opportunities and it help me also in handling computers and can gain more information. In one company mis is the one who gain more information and to become more efficient in communicating and also in your career opportunities if you have some background of mis it is easy to apply a job and mis also has a big role in one of the company because mis is one of giving sme complete information. It is useful coz as a manager it is easy to hire an applicant if that applicant has a mis background and also in my course it is useful coz i am in a business education and when i am applying a job its not hard to use a computer coz i have a background on how to handle a computer.

Created by: Nikki Joy CastaƱo
MGT7- 5:15-6:15

No comments: